31 May Lost or Loss'T, Medium and Spiritual guide Kristen about loved ones crossing over.
Medium and Spiritual guide Kristen speaks about loved ones crossing over.
I am asked quite often what I do when I talk to people who have crossed over. As a medium, part of what I do is help others open up to Spirit, so they can feel the eternal soul connections and heal their hearts.
Several months ago I did a YouTube entitled How does a Medium Communicate talking about how mediums can communicate through feeling, sight, hearing and knowing. You can tell I was struggling when I talked about whom I was communicating with. I said the word “lost” and Spirit immediately told me “we are not lost! we are right here!” A better term is Loss’T because we do feel a loss and miss them.
My whole life I have been using the word lost to describe those who are no longer here in physical form. No wonder we can miss them so much if we use the context of them not able to find their way. Our loved may no longer in physical form but their Spirit/Soul live on. They are not wandering around I am so thankful they corrected me to assure I was correctly informing you!
Here are common themes in readings:
• We are exactly where they are supposed to be.
• We are not “up” either… we are right over here .
• We are no longer hung up with our egos, drama and issues we used to have in our bodies.
• You always have a connection with those who have passed.
• We are moving on and want you too when you know it is time.
• Yes, it IS OK to move on.
• We love it when you talk to us about interesting things that are going on in your life …anything new and interesting.
• We don’t hurt anymore. This is a big one for a lot of people to know that their loved ones are ok and are not hurting. Hurt is a physical condition.
• Yes, we are greeted by souls who have passed before us to help us transition.
Most of all, there are no hard feelings, anger or resentment – at least that I have come across! First and foremost the message is about love and self acceptance. We can all use a bit of unconditional love… it’s there, all we have to do is ask 🙂